- Our Payroll Deduction Scheme allows you to save regularly, direct from your pay and before it reaches your bank account. For many of our members, this is the easiest way to save while giving them all the benefits of joining SaveEasy Credit Union.
- If you are already saving with us through Payroll Deduction but want to change the amount you save we just need you to complete a new payroll deduction mandate. Please note this over-writes your existing amount so should be the total you wish to save, not the increase or decrease.
Why should an employee save with us through a payroll deduction scheme?
- You will benefit from all the services and products available to our members
- You will be supporting an organisation that is committed to working to improve our community
- Saving money regularly helps protect you from unexpected financial pressures and helps you manage your money more effectively
- Payroll deductions are a convenient and easy way to save
- The payment is deducted before your money goes into your bank meaning that you don’t feel the impact, but you still get the benefits of saving
Why should your organisation or business set up a payroll deduction scheme for employees?
- Credit unions offer ethical, local investments meaning that your organisation is positively engaging in the local community at no extra cost to your business
- Payroll Deduction offers a simple, convenient route to saving
- Employees who save regularly and manage their money well are more likely to cope with unexpected costs and are shown to have lower levels of stress. This, in turn, leads to a higher level of productivity and motivation, and a reduction in staff absence.
- By offering a cost-free staff benefit, employers can enhance the package available to their employees while improving the prospects of staff recruitment and retention.
- SaveEasy Credit Union fosters a responsible attitude towards credit and financial solutions. By supporting a not-for-profit, community based organisation, your company can increase its corporate social responsibility profile while strengthening employee relationships
If you would like to offer your employees our payroll deduction scheme, please get in touch with us here and we would be happy to discuss the details with you.
Does my Employer offer this Facility?
At present, employees of the following organisations can take advantage of our payroll deduction scheme:
Pembrokeshire County Council
Carmarthenshire County Council
Carmarthenshire County Council - Payroll Deduction Mandate here
Ammend Payroll Deduction here
For all other employers please use this form: