from SaveEasy Credit Union
Saving made easy
Working in partnership with local schools to
highlight the importance of saving
For the school savers:
• A fantastic way for children to save up for holidays, special events or a special toy or game that they really want
• Mums and Dads, other adults and school staff can save at the school club too! It's a popular and easy way to save up for Christmas or school trips
• Free money box and savings card on joining
• 'I've saved today' stickers
• Certificates awarded to children on reaching saving milestones
• Fun and exciting activities such as 'design a poster'
For the schools:
• A way to teach young people a healthy respect for money and set them up for a bright future
• An opportunity to link with National Curriculum activities relating to money management skills
• An excellent way to forge links with the local community and provide evidence of community involvement for inspection visits
• A great way for school staff and the wider school family to save with a respected local organisation.
• School clubs and groups can open Community Accounts to help them look after their funds efficiently
Ysgol Gymraeg Brynsierfel
What we can provide
We aim to teach money management in a
fun and practical way
Certificate presentations for savings milestones!
Office visits to learn about money and what a day at the Credit Union is like!
Presentations at School to
drum up interest!
Want to enrol as a School?
If you work for a School and want to enrol please get in touch - we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your details on our contact form and we will get back in touch.
Llanelli & District Credit Union Ltd T/A SaveEasy is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority FRN: 213676. Members savings protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Members of the Financial Ombudsman Scheme.